Thursday, June 6, 2013

Changes....

When I first started this blogs, my intentions were to educate people and myself, about the food we were putting into our bodies. My life is going through huge changes and just like a butterfly, my life and this blog are going to go through a metamorphosis. I will continue to talk about nutrition and putting the right things in your body, but not just from a food perspective.
This change is going to be physical, mental, spiritual and emotional one. It's a journey, one I have been on my whole life, but it's like I just woke up!
I'm excited for this new path. I'm excited to move forward and share the knowledge I've gained and will continue to gain.
As the days go on, you will hear things that will make sense, won't make sense, like and/or think I'm totally nuts! That what makes this journey so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment