Friday, June 21, 2013

Do You Meditate?

Meditation-
What does that mean? What does it mean to Meditate? I did not know what that meant for a  long time, in fact, I'm still trying to figure it out.
I think I have come to the conclusion that Meditation is about inner peace. Meditation is about balance of the body and mind. Its about linking our Emotional, Physical, Mental and spiritual self. Bringing all those pieces back to center.
Meditation is a fuel to the mind. It's peace. It's clarity. It's enlightenment. It's power. It's serenity.

I resisted mediation for about 4 years. I was seeing a therapist who was really trying to get me to meditate. I bought some guided meditations, but resisted the process. I wasn't understanding what to do. What to expect. What I should or shouldn't be doing. I just felt like I was doing it all wrong.

Fast forward to 4 years later... I found a website. I love this website. It's the World Wide Online Meditation Center. It has changed my life.
I read all of the information, Q&A, what to expect, what not to expect. It was so helpful... and I am now looking at meditation in a brand new way.
So, I started with the Core Meditation set. I just paid for the MP3's because I'm really impatient and didn't want to wait for the CD's. I've loaded them onto my iTunes account and have been doing the daily meditations for a couple months now.
Just recently, I purchased the Meditation for Spiritual Awakening course. Wow. Wonderful.

Just this morning. The synchronicities were all unfolding one after the other.

If you are wanting to meditate and are hesitant on starting. This World Wide Online Meditation Center is a Fabulous place to start.
The meditations are only about 12 to 15 minutes long. They are so relaxing, you may feel a little tired right after completion, but within minutes your energy level is high. I find myself having so much energy after I am done.
If you have any questions for me... Feel free to send me a comment.


Good luck, Taking the First Step!

No comments:

Post a Comment